BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Quotation For This Week

Biotechnology is creating a new industrial

revolution based on biology instead of petroleum. As biotech processes replace

old rust-belt technologies, they are enabling a transformation from a

petroleum-based economy to a bio-based economy.


-Brent Erickson-

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wow! UNIRazak..


Where is it?


Hahahahaha, I have never been here before!

Where should I take my first step??? Okay.... :(


Survey is done, and wow! what I can tell is AWESOMESSSSS....

Located in Capital Square, surrounding with a working people..


"Big' cars arround and 'big' people rushing, ya, thats truly Capital Square!

Such a wonderful place and nice environment...


Superb foods! hahaha..cant wait for the refreshment every module..

Hey, not to forget, the modules are really good, not too University's lectures..


I bet, it will be a good journey to my real working life!!!




Jom, lets get to here!!! (promoting UNIRazak...hehehe)

0 comments: